Pak Army Jobs: The Pakistan Army has issued a recruitment advertisement for multiple positions within the 602 Regional Workshop of the EME (Electrical and Mechanical Engineers) located in Karachi. This information has been extracted from the Daily Jang Newspaper.
Individuals from all across Pakistan are invited to apply for these job opportunities. Both male and female candidates are eligible to participate in this recruitment drive. The allocation of positions for minorities will follow the regulations set by the Government.
For those Pakistani citizens who are actively seeking job openings in the Pakistan Army for the year 2023, particularly vacancies in the 602 Regional Workshop EME Karachi, it is advised to stay connected to this platform. Updates pertaining to careers within this establishment will be provided here as they become available.
Pak Army 602 Regional Workshop EME Karachi Jobs 2023
|Posted on:||20th August 2023|
|Education:||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, Relevant Diploma, MS, BS|
|Last Date:||September 04, 2023|
|Address:||Pak Army 602 Regional Workshop EME, Karachi|
Name Of Post’s
- Skilled Electro Medical
- Store Keeper
- Lower Division Clerk LDC
- Skilled Electrician Vehicle
- HS – I
- Naib Qasid
- Data Entry Operator
- Skilled Electronics Trade
Eligibility Criteria Pak Army Jobs 2023?
- The age Limit is from 18 to 30 years.
Total Number of Vacancies
- The total number of vacancies are eighty four (84).
How to Apply for Pak Army Jobs 2023?
- Candidates may send their information on the application form with attested copies of all supporting documents to the workshop.
- Applications should be addressed to the Commandant, 602 Regional Workshop EME, Karachi.
- Applications must be submitted within 15 days after this advertisement’s publication date.
- Vacancies are available for both Civilians and Retired Soldiers of the Pakistan Army.
- Government servants are eligible for this appointment, but they should provide NOC.
Last Date For Apply Is 4th September 2023.