Ehsaas Kafalat Program. The Ehsaas Kafalat Program is a merit-based financial assistance initiative to support deserving women across Pakistan who are facing financial hardship. The program is now open for online registration for 2023-24, and everyone can check the eligibility criteria and apply through various online portals.
To register for the program, individuals can check the Ehsaas Kafalat CNIC Program Online Registration Centers 2023 or visit the official BISP website. The nearest 8171 Ehsaas Government Program 2023 registration centers can also be searched at www.pass.gov.pk or 8171.Ehsaastracking Pass Gov Pk Kafaalat Portal. Alternatively, individuals can confirm their eligibility for the Ehsaas program CNIC checks online in 2023 via SMS on 8171.
Table of Contents
Detail of Ehsaas Kafalat Program:-
The program is a high-level Ghareeb Dost initiative of the Government of Pakistan to provide permanent financial assistance to eligible families, particularly women, facing financial hardship. The program offers quarterly installments of Rs. 14,000 to qualified people, and distribution has already started in all districts of Punjab, KPK, Sindh, Balochistan, Islamabad, Gilgit Baltistan and AJK.
Those who still need to register for the Ehsaas Digital program can visit their nearest 8171 Ehsas Kafalat Program Registration 8171 to successfully register online. Anyone who still needs clarification on her eligibility can check her status by entering her NSER form number or CNIC number in an authentic link provided by the government.
The Ehsaas Kafalat Program is a significant step in helping families in need and providing them with financial support during these difficult times of inflation and unemployment.
Ehsaas kafalat program check CNIC:-
The Pakistani government has taken the initiative to help disadvantaged segments of society, including orphans, widows, and the poor. To verify your eligibility for the Ehsaas Kafalat program, visit the NADRA website at ehsaas.kafalat.nadra.gov.pk or 8171.pass.gov.pk. You can verify your registration by providing your credentials in the form and clicking the Submit button. Alternatively, you can check the status of your registration by sending an SMS to 8171 from your mobile phone number registered with your ID.
If you want to check your eligibility, you can follow these simple steps:
- Go to the official website of Ehsaas Kafalat: https://ehsaas.nadra.gov.pk/ehsaasTracking/
- Enter your 13-digit CNIC number in the box provided.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- If your CNIC is registered in the Ehsaas Kafalat 2023 program, the website will display your name, your father’s name, your district, your tehsil, and the union council.
- You can also check the status of your payment by clicking the “Payment Status” button on the same page.
- You must meet the eligibility criteria to register for the Ehsaas Kafalat program. This program is intended for people who live in extreme poverty and cannot support themselves. People who are taxpayers, government employees, car owners, and landowners are not eligible for the program. Only deserving candidates will receive a monthly allowance of Rs. 12,000 under the Ehsaas Kafalat program.
Ehsaas Kafalat 2023 program online registration:-
The Pakistani government has launched the Ehsaas Kafalat program to provide financial assistance to those in need, with a monthly allowance of Rs 12,000 per eligible beneficiary. Recently, the Prime Minister of Pakistan, SHAHBAZ Sharif, announced an increase in the allocation to Rs 14,000 to further help the beneficiaries. To receive benefits, eligible individuals may visit designated regional centers, which have been established in many cities for their convenience.
- If you still need to register for the program, please visit your nearest Ehsaas center and provide information about your family members to complete the registration process.
- To apply for the program, visit the official website of NSER or BISP to access the registration form. The Ehsaas Kafalat program aims to improve the poorest segment of society, and all residents of Pakistan are eligible, regardless of their province of residence. Even those who live abroad can receive the subsidy if they have an account containing 1,000 or more packages.
- To get the Ehsaas Kafalat card, please complete the NSER or Ehsaas survey first. Visit the official website and select your district to find the nearest Ehsaas center. Please provide the necessary documents, including your ID card, your family members’ ID cards, and your SIM card, to complete the survey and receive the card, valid for life.
- You can also read: احساس پروگرام 8171 ویب پورٹل
You can also read the following: Free Atta 8070 Registration Online 2023
The following documents are required for the احساس کفالت پروگرام 8171 surveys.
- CNIC card.
- Identification cards of family members.
- SIM phone number.
Follow These Steps to withdraw Ehsas cash from the bank:-
If you are eligible for the Ehsas program, you can withdraw your cash from HBL or Bank Alfalah branches, depending on your region. Here is a step-by-step guide to withdrawing your money through an ATM:
- Locate the nearest HBL or Bank Alfalah ATM.
- Press the green button on the ATM to select the Urdu language.
- Choose the “Ehsas Kafalat ATM Program” option on the screen.
- Enter your 13-digit ID card number.
- Place your thumb on the biometric scanner for verification.
- The machine will dispense your cash of Rs. 8500.
- Be sure to keep your cash in a safe place and leave the ATM area immediately.
Ehsaas Kafalat Program Help Line Information:-
|Ph # +92-51-9240024|
|Ph # +92-51-9210022|
|Helpline at 0800-26477|
|Ehsaas Official Website: pass.gov.pk|
Ehsaas Kafalat Program Center Near Me
How to check Ehsaas program money 2023 online?
You can check Your eligibility in Ehsaas Program By 2 method
- Send an SMS to 8171. Your ID card
- 2nd method is Go to the Ehsaas Official Website
- Type your CNIC and phone number, And submit.
How do I register for the Ehsaas Kafalat program online?
- The method of registration is Easy.
- Go to Ehsaas near the Center and then Get the form
- Fill out the form and submit it.
for online registration, go to the official govt website and submit your CNIC Phone Number and complete address and submit
How do I check my ID card in the Ehsaas program?
Send Your National ID card On 8171 and wait for a moment. You will receive a confirmation message soon.
You can visit 8171.pass.gov For Ehsaas 8171 payment Free of cost.
How do I send my CNIC number to 8171?
This is very simple Type your CNIC without space and send it on 8171
How to apply for Ehsaas Cash Program 2023
Get the 8171 form, and you will see different things
- Write full Name
- Father, Husband Name
- Your CNIC Number
- Date of Birth
- Complete address