Table of Contents
The University of Education, Lahore was founded in 2002 from various prominent teacher training institutions throughout Punjab. It consists of nine Campuses and four functional Divisions located in Lahore, Attock, Multan, Vehari, Dera Ghazi Khan, Faisalabad, and Jauharabad. Presently, we are seeking Teaching and Non-Teaching personnel for the disciplines/departments mentioned below. Prospective applicants with appropriate knowledge, experience, and enthusiasm for the job are encouraged to apply.
Some Important Points:-
- English Access Microscholarship Program (2 Years) launched by the University of Education Lahore Campus) in partnership with Regional English Language Office at U.S. Embassy in Islamabad.
- Program for underprivileged students aged 13-20 with exceptional talent.
- Classes are held three days a week in the afternoon.
- Currently accepting applications for vacant positions.
Detail of Jobs at The University of Education:-
|Hiring Organization||University of Education|
|Education Requirements||Bachelors, Masters|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||100+|
|Address||University of education Lahore Campus|
|How to Apply||Click Here|
|For More Jobs Update||Click Here|
- Academic positions: Academic Coordinator, English Access Teacher, English Access Teacher Assistant
- Experience levels: 01 (presumably indicating years of experience)
- Salary ranges: 70-80K, 50-60K, 30-40K
- Education qualifications for Academic Coordinator: PRD/M.Phil in Literature/Linguistics/Applied Linguistics/ELT
- Education qualifications for English Access Teacher and Teacher Assistant: BS/MA/MPhil in Literature/Linguistics/Applied Linguistics/ELT
- Applicants must apply online through the university job portal: web.ue.edu.pk/jobs.
- A signed hardcopy/printout of the online application form must be submitted to the University of Education, College Road Township Campus, Lahore.
- Editing of the online application form is not allowed after submission.
- Candidates applying for Professor and Associate Professor positions must submit six sets of hard copies of the printed online application form along with relevant testimonials, research publications, and certificates.
- Applicants need to print a system-generated fee challan and deposit the job application processing fee at any branch of the Bank of Punjab.
- Attested copies of CNIC, domicile, educational documents, experience certificates, and other relevant documents must be attached and submitted along with the deposit receipt or deposited system-generated fee challan.
- Applications submitted without a deposited system-generated fee challan will not be considered.
- Technical assistance for online application submission can be obtained by calling 042-99262218 during office hours.
- The closing date for online application submission is 08.09.2023 within office hours.
- Printed online application form and attached documents must be submitted in person or via courier on or before 11.09.2023.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.